Friday, July 17, 2009

Whistle For The Choir Parody.

This is the original song by The Fratellis.

I wrote this parody version just for fun. Here it goes.

Yes It's You...r Sister.

Well it's a big big city with all that big structures,
Oh she's too pretty, talking 'bout your sister,
Is it out of line if I were simply bold to ask a pic of her?

And when she put that smile I know I'm not all right,
And I just can't feel the beat of my heart,
It was 3 o'clock, the time, when she was on your skype that night.

And I wish it's not true, that you want a BMW,
Oh you're a silly girl, you know I'm hurt, I just don't think
that I can buy all three,
She knows me, she doesn't even know me,
And I don't lie, yes I, she caught my eye,
A girl like her is just irresistible

Well it's a small small city in which you live in,
I know my friend tried to burn her kitchen,
And I must confess, my hearts are broken pieces,
When her head's a mess,
And it's 4 in the morning, when I'm changing the lyrics,
It's not quite easy but I have the spirit,
And it's you, woo hoo,
That's got me going crazy for the BMW.

And it's really cruel, why'd you ask for BMW?
Oh you're a silly girl, you know I'm hurt, I just don't think
that I can buy all three,
She knows me, you don't want her to meet me,
And I don't lie, yes I, she caught my eye
But her sister is unbelievable.

But you're so demanding, to ask such expensive gifting,
Oh my sister to be, oh me, when you, demand,
I die, you smile, you ask, I cry,
And only, if I have that much money,
Then I don't care, I will buy you BMW,
Even a rocket's still affordable.

No comments: