Monday, March 01, 2010

Imaginary Cool Robots Are Not The Reason Why Guys Watch Transformers.

I believe every straight man would kill just to watch Megan Fox pole dancing. So I search the name Megan Fox (pole dancing) on YouTube. Unfortunately she's not into pole dancing, but someone drew her portrait: Megan Fox - Digital Painting on photoshop.

It reminded me of that graffiti application in Facebook, if you know, but in a more advance way. If you watch most of her painting video you might notice, the songs were written by herself.


Stephanie Valentin. Talented girl never fails to acquire my salute.

"But what about those who are very good at pole dancing?"

Yeah, that too. Inform me if anyone find a video in which Megan Fox pool dances.

3 comments:

ida razak said...

maybe because its pole dancing and not pool dancing that youre looking for

Suhana Suid said...

did u mean..dancing by the pool?

Aedams said...

hmm..