Monday, April 27, 2009

Because I'm Not A Good Son. (Part 1)

Sigh..I've been told that mom expects to read updates in my blog more often. Tell her about what's going on, what am I doing, which are not my stuff. I think she has misunderstood me for having a web log. Plus, I'm not expecting her as one of the readers. Sorry though, for not calling home for quite some time. I'm having problem with this laptop. Tell her, should she wait some more, I'll make it worth the wait. So mom, here's your update.


Because I slept at eleven and woke up at 6 the next morning for when I had just arrived in Germany, my friend asked, "why don't you have jet lag like the others?" Oh, do I? Yeah, that sounds like it.

At first I kind of agreed.

I thought my bad habit I had in Malaysia (sleep at day, wake up for the whole night) was long gone, maybe because my motivation was stronger.

Until recently I was believing it that my motivation level was higher.

Now I'm back with my old habit. It comes clear that I do have jet lag before. Bad huh? Yea I can hear you babble now, but you can be happy that I haven't change so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

update for ur mum.. comel je =)

Ayunilyra said...

mummy's boy.. good. somehow ur realised that ur mom really miss u..haha..dont skip class kay dear pojak..